Call Us Now on 1300 730 079
or visit our Online Store
Terms & Conditions
All orders are to include item code, product description, quantity, price and freight and handling charges (see below).
Orders may be placed by phone, fax, mail or e-mail. Please quote your order number and payment details.
Terms and Methods of Payment
All website orders must be paid by VISA, MasterCard or Bankcard. Payments by AMEX and Diners Club incur a 2.75% surcharge.
The cost of recovering any default of payments will be borne by the customer.
Court in VIC has sole jurisdiction.
The goods remain property of Brenniston Pty Ltd until full payment is received.
Insurance is always the responsibility of overseas customers; we do not insure export consignments.
- Prices are negotiable for bulk requirements. Please contact our sales department.
- Prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to rectify prices quoted in the invoice, if found to be incorrect.
Availability and Brands
Common types and sizes are usually available in stock. Unpopular products types and sizes will require minimum 4-6 weeks delivery time.
We endeavour to stock all items displayed in this catalogue at all times. However due to unforeseen or unexpected circumstances there is always a possibility that we may temporarily run out of stock of a particular stock item. We will exercise our discretion and supply an alternative brand of comparable quality to save you the convenience of back ordering.
If back ordered item is no longer required, please advise our after sales service.
Delivery and Freight
In Australia , minimum freight handling and insurance charges are as follows:
- Melbourne Metro: $11.58
- Interstate: $28.94
- International: $38.68
N.B Freight charges may be subject to size and weight. Some products also may be classed as dangerous goods. Consignments which exceed the above, extra freight will be invoiced at cost. (P.O.A.). Customers will be advised of any extra charges.
For overseas delivery, customers will be informed the freight cost by email, and the customer must approve the freight charge by email or fax before delivery.
Return of Goods Policy
1. Returning Goods
- Prior approval must be obtained from our after sales staff on 1300 730 079 or email our sales department before returning goods.
- A Return Authority Number (R.A.N.) form will be sent to you once the return is authorised. The form is to be attached with goods together with a copy of our delivery docket/invoice and any other relevant correspondence.
- Goods returned must be in their original packaging.
- Any claim for incorrect shipment, faulty or damaged goods on delivery, must be made within two (2) working days of receipt of goods.
- Goods will be accepted for credit or replacement at the sole discretion of the management of Brenniston Pty Ltd.
2. Collection of Goods
- Brenniston Pty Ltd will arrange for goods to be collected, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- If the goods have been returned without any written authorisation by Brenniston Pty Ltd, the company will not be responsible for any charges (for any reason) such as freight, insurance and customs duty etc.
3. Claims for Breakages (Export customers only)
- Claims for breakages must be referred to your insurers. We do not insure export consignments.
4. 20% Re-stocking Fee
- Goods returned due to orders placed incorrectly will be subject to a 20% restocking fee with a minimum fee of $20.00.
5. Issue of Credit
- Brenniston Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse or delay credit or replacement unless the procedures for the return of goods have been followed.
Security Certified by