Dust/Mist/Fume Respirator P2 with Valve (12)30801006
Regular price $28.50
Dust/Mist/Fume Respirator P2 with Valve (12) offers protection from air-borne hazards including wood, brick, concrete and metallic dusts, oil fumes and paint mists.
- P2 rated for protection against mechanically and some thermally generated particles
- Exhalation valve reduces heat build up under mask, providing extra comfort
- Contoured shape fits comfortably and seals correctly according to instructions
- Can be worn with glasses or goggles for added safety
- Durable, lightweight material makes for easy wearing for a maximum of 8 hours*
- Dual head strap optimises fit and is latex free
- Metal-free reduces the risk of igniting a spark
- Resealable poly bag ensures masks remain hygienically stored
- AS/NZS 1716
*It is the user's responsibility to read all packaging information in regards to safe application and usage.
Ideal for Woodworking, Grinding, Sanding, Construction, Food Processing, Painting, Metal Working, Agriculture and Horticultural Spraying, Warehousing, Lab Work
Who buys this? Tradies, Foundry Workers, Mechanics, Painters & Decorators, Agriculturists, Horticulturists, Pharmacists, Process Workers
Australian workplace health and safety inspectors can enter your business at any time to check your compliance with Work Health and Safety laws.
Failing to provide a safe Australian workplace leaves you liable to fines up to $800,000. Your business can be forced to close. You can even end up in prison.
As a person conducting a business or undertaking, it’s your responsibility to provide access to a suitable workplace first aid kit at all times. Choosing the right Brenniston National Standard Workplace First Aid Kit is easy. It assures you Australian workplace health and safety compliance.
The workplace first aid kit contents should be based on a risk assessment of the nature of the work, the hazards, size, location and the nature of your workplace, and the number and composition of the workers there.
The number of people the workplace first aid kit is suited to must include contractors and volunteers. Suitability is based on the first aid kit’s contents and suggested uses, in conjunction with your own workplace risk assessment.