Emergency Burns Kit Large20701302
Regular price $165.00
The Emergency Burns Kit Large provides effective, on-site treatment for burns, including pain relief and long-term recovery.
- Packed with hydrogel dressings and sachets to soothe, cool and relieve pain
- Disposable gloves reduce risk of contamination and provide personal protection for the first aider
- Universal shears cut through clothes to access injuries
- Clear plastic carry case clips out of wall bracket to grab and run to the patient
- Ideal for large workplace kitchens
- Contents regulated and safeguarded by Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Proudly designed and produced in Australia
Ideal for larger workplaces or any burns risk environment
Who buys this? Industry, Mining, Builders, Commercial Food Producers
Emergency Burns Kit Large Contents
|Burnaid Dressing 10cm x 10cm||5|
|Burnaid Dressing 20cm x 20cm||2|
|Burnaid Gel Sachet 3.5g (10)||2|
|Conforming Bandage Elastic Gauze 5cm||3|
|Glove Nitrile Disp Blue P/F Large (5)||1|
|Empty Clear Plastic Clip-In Case with Wall Bracket||1|
|Burns First Aid Instructions||1|
Plastic Carry Case
Dimensions L25.5cm x W8.5cm x H18cm
Australian workplace health and safety inspectors can enter your business at any time to check your compliance with Work Health and Safety laws.
Failing to provide a safe Australian workplace leaves you liable to fines up to $800,000. Your business can be forced to close. You can even end up in prison.
As a person conducting a business or undertaking, it’s your responsibility to provide access to a suitable workplace first aid kit at all times. Choosing the right Brenniston National Standard Workplace First Aid Kit is easy. It assures you Australian workplace health and safety compliance.
The workplace first aid kit contents should be based on a risk assessment of the nature of the work, the hazards, size, location and the nature of your workplace, and the number and composition of the workers there.
The number of people the workplace first aid kit is suited to must include contractors and volunteers. Suitability is based on the first aid kit’s contents and suggested uses, in conjunction with your own workplace risk assessment.