Snake Bite Premium Bandage with Indicators10301055
Regular price $10.40
The Snake Bite Premium Bandage with Indicators is a heavyweight, premium-quality bandage with flexible graphic indicators to help any user apply it effectively.
The Snake Bite Premium Bandage with Indicators is essential for outdoor workers and first aiders to take into the field, on camps or any outdoor adventure.
- Graphic indicators show the correct level of compression under the pressure immobilisation technique - the most effective treatment for snake bite
- The compression is correct when the rectangle graphic indicators stretch out to become squares.
- Unique stitching technology maintains correct and even pressure
- Bandage is extra long and wide to easily cover an adult leg
- Recommended for all Australian snake and funnel-web spider bites, blue-ringed octopus and cone shell stings
- Regulated and safeguarded by Therapeutic Goods Administration
Ideal for Outdoor and Remote Workplaces, Agriculture, Recreational Activities, School Camps
Who buys this? Councils, Field Workers, Landscape Gardeners, Farmers, Schools
Make your work a safer place with a Brenniston National Standard Snake Bite First Aid Kit or Premium Snake Bite Premium First Aid Kit easily accessible at all outdoor worksites.
Snake Bite Premium Bandage with Indicators Information
For external use only. Store in cool, dry place.
Suited to 1 person
Dimensions 10cm x 10.5m stretched
Australian workplace health and safety inspectors can enter your business at any time to check your compliance with Work Health and Safety laws.
Failing to provide a safe Australian workplace leaves you liable to fines up to $800,000. Your business can be forced to close. You can even end up in prison.
As a person conducting a business or undertaking, it’s your responsibility to provide access to a suitable workplace first aid kit at all times. Choosing the right Brenniston National Standard Workplace First Aid Kit is easy. It assures you Australian workplace health and safety compliance.
The workplace first aid kit contents should be based on a risk assessment of the nature of the work, the hazards, size, location and the nature of your workplace, and the number and composition of the workers there.
The number of people the workplace first aid kit is suited to must include contractors and volunteers. Suitability is based on the first aid kit’s contents and suggested uses, in conjunction with your own workplace risk assessment.