Ultra Protect Sunscreen 50+ Clip-On 60g11502033
Regular price $7.00
Ultra Protect Sunscreen 50+ Clip-On 60g delivers very high protection for sun sensitive skin.
- Full protection from broad spectrum UVA and UVB rays
- Dry touch, non-greasy formula is light and easy to apply
- Aloe vera and vitamin E moisturises and nurtures sensitive skin
- Up to 4 hours' water or perspiration resistance leaves more time for work
- Carabiner clips onto backpacks, belt loops and first aid kits, putting sun safety securely at your fingertips
- 60g size is ideal for personal use, without adding bulk to pockets
Ideal for Outdoor Workplaces, Remote Workplaces, Outdoor Activities
Who buys this? Builders, Councils, Sporting Centres, Sports Clubs
Australian workplace health and safety inspectors can enter your business at any time to check your compliance with Work Health and Safety laws.
Failing to provide a safe Australian workplace leaves you liable to fines up to $800,000. Your business can be forced to close. You can even end up in prison.
As a person conducting a business or undertaking, it’s your responsibility to provide access to a suitable workplace first aid kit at all times. Choosing the right Brenniston National Standard Workplace First Aid Kit is easy. It assures you Australian workplace health and safety compliance.
The workplace first aid kit contents should be based on a risk assessment of the nature of the work, the hazards, size, location and the nature of your workplace, and the number and composition of the workers there.
The number of people the workplace first aid kit is suited to must include contractors and volunteers. Suitability is based on the first aid kit’s contents and suggested uses, in conjunction with your own workplace risk assessment.