Workplace First Aid Kits - Brenniston Values
We're a family owned Australian business dedicated to helping you make your work a safer place.
We pride ourselves on these six values:1. Customer First - Customer satisfaction is our first priority, delivered with outstanding service and expertise. Professional integrity is key to gaining our customers' trust and respect.
2. Premium Products - We uphold Australian standards by sourcing superior, innovative and standards-approved products, prioritising quality over price. Every Brenniston National Standard Workplace First Aid Kit is designed, produced and assembled on-site at our Melbourne headquarters, ensuring stringent quality control under TGA registration.
3. Responsible Sourcing - As a member of Sedex, we're guided by the world's largest collaborative platform for sharing responsible sourcing data on supply chains. Where possible we source Australian-made products and services.
4. Environmental Responsibility - As producers and consumers, we declare and stand by our responsibility to recycle, re-use and reduce waste and energy consumption. We are currently researching bio-hybrid and sustainable packaging to replace plastics.
5. Positive Workplace - We promote an accessible and positive work environment, where every team member is invited to express their opinions, enhance their skills and share their ideas. Productivity, safety, efficiency and innovation are our common goals.
6. Community Matters - Each achievement in business motivates us to make a worthier contribution to society. We actively support local, national and international communities with donations, sponsorships and practical aid.
Our Brenniston Customer Care team is waiting to help you make your work a safer place on 1300 730 079 or firstname.lastname@example.org