Brenniston National Standard
Australian employers and employees find workplace first aid and safety complex. It's difficult to ensure compliance, which puts the health and safety of workers at risk.
We want to help you make your work a safer place. That's why we introduced the Brenniston National Standard in 2013, raising the benchmark in workplace first aid kit quality and compliance.
The Brenniston National Standard is our seal of professional integrity. It represents a determined commitment to our business philosophy and goes to the very core of our Brenniston Values to supply superior, innovative and standards-guided first aid kits, designed and produced in Australia.
Under the Brenniston National Standard:
- Every Brenniston workplace first aid kit is designed to the guidelines of the Australian Work Health and Safety Act Code of Practice, ‘First Aid in the Workplace’
- Every Brenniston workplace first aid kit is made on-site in Melbourne, ensuring stringent quality control
- Every Brenniston workplace first aid kit comes under our Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Licence ID 145972
- Every Brenniston workplace first aid kit is produced by Brenniston, a 100% Australian-owned family business
- $1 from the sale of every Brenniston National Standard Workplace First Aid Kit helps offset carbon emissions with Greenfleet
The Brenniston National Standard is our commitment to quality and gives you peace-of-mind when choosing the right first aid kit for your workplace.