Brenniston Bleed First Aid Kit20301206
Regular price $29.70
The Brenniston Bleed First Aid Kit is designed to meet safety requirements on large building and construction sites, and high-risk environments where machinery, tools and sharp instruments present occupational hazards.
- Specific first aid for the control of heavy bleeding, to complement a general first aid kit
- Includes dressings, bandages, gloves and resuscitation shield in case of trauma
- Durable clear box allows quick and easy product identification
- Contents are regulated and safeguarded by the Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Developed under Australian First Aid in Workplace National Code of Practice
- Proudly designed and produced in Australia
Ideal For: Construction, CFMEU sites
Who Buys This: Building and construction companies
1 x Empty Clear Box
Plastic clip-top box
Dimensions: L19.5cm x W13cm x H6.5cm
Australian workplace health and safety inspectors can enter your business at any time to check your compliance with Work Health and Safety laws.
Failing to provide a safe Australian workplace leaves you liable to fines up to $800,000. Your business can be forced to close. You can even end up in prison.
As a person conducting a business or undertaking, it’s your responsibility to provide access to a suitable workplace first aid kit at all times. Choosing the right Brenniston National Standard Workplace First Aid Kit is easy. It assures you Australian workplace health and safety compliance.
The workplace first aid kit contents should be based on a risk assessment of the nature of the work, the hazards, size, location and the nature of your workplace, and the number and composition of the workers there.
The number of people the workplace first aid kit is suited to must include contractors and volunteers. Suitability is based on the first aid kit’s contents and suggested uses, in conjunction with your own workplace risk assessment.