Military Trauma and Haemorrhage Dressing Bandage 15cm x 18cm10205006
Regular price $23.85
Military Trauma and Haemorrhage Dressing Bandage 15cm x 18cm applies direct pressure to rapidly control heavy bleeding in a trauma wound caused by motor vehicle or workplace accident or gunshot, knife and other assault wounds.
- Combines multiple working parts into a single, highly effective, first response trauma bandage including:
- Wide elasticised leader bandage with loop handle
- Pressure applicator to provide immediate, effective direct pressure and a buckle for the bandage leader
- Highly absorbent, non-adherent sterile dressing pad
- Non-adherent plastic sheet to seal in moisture over exposed organ wounds or burns
- Stop-and-go bandage release system to prevent accidental unravelling
- Built-in closure bar to replace pins, clips, tape, velcro or knots
- Closure bar to tighten and exert more direct pressure on the wound prior to final closure
- Vacuum-sealed for cleanliness and space-saving
- Quick and easy application and self-application, even with one hand, with training.
Ideal for High Risk Workplaces
Who buys this? Emergency Services, Military