Sharps Container 1.4L11205005
Regular price $14.01
Sharps Container 1.4L is a safe deposit for infectious needles and syringes.
- Snap-lock cap and funnel top prevent accidental spillage
- Needle de-notcher allows touch-free separation of needle from syringe
- Sharps cannot penetrate robust plastic
- Container can be autoclaved or sterilsed prior to transporting for destruction
- Container is not for recycling or re-use and must be disposed of in accordance with government regulations
Ideal for Workplace First Aid Rooms, Health Clinics, Sports Clubs
Who buys this? Workplaces, Construction Sites, Sports Centres, Councils
Australian workplace health and safety inspectors can enter your business at any time to check your compliance with Work Health and Safety laws.
Failing to provide a safe Australian workplace leaves you liable to fines up to $800,000. Your business can be forced to close. You can even end up in prison.
As a person conducting a business or undertaking, it’s your responsibility to provide access to a suitable workplace first aid kit at all times. Choosing the right Brenniston National Standard Workplace First Aid Kit is easy. It assures you Australian workplace health and safety compliance.
The workplace first aid kit contents should be based on a risk assessment of the nature of the work, the hazards, size, location and the nature of your workplace, and the number and composition of the workers there.
The number of people the workplace first aid kit is suited to must include contractors and volunteers. Suitability is based on the first aid kit’s contents and suggested uses, in conjunction with your own workplace risk assessment.