Brenniston Snake Bite Comprehensive First Aid Kit20610119
Regular price $30.00
Brenniston Snake Bite Comprehensive First Aid Kit provides the most effective treatment for snake bite, with added extras for comprehensive care that could help save your life, or your workmate's.
The kit features a Snake Bite Bandage with Indicators, which uses printed-on graphics to show the correct tension point under the pressure immobilisation bandaging technique.
The Brenniston Snake Bite Comprehensive First Aid Kit is an essential item for any outdoor or remote workplace, mobile and field workers.
- Features specialist Snake Bite Bandage with Indicators for optimum effectiveness
- Includes shock blanket, bite marker and additional compression bandage for comprehensive first aid care
- Disposable gloves ensure personal protection for first aider
- Kit contents follow Australian Government health authority guidelines for snake bite first aid
- Hi-vis orange pouch is easy to find in an emergency
- Kit can worn on belt or backpack for quick and easy access, and is small enough to keep in a bigger kit
- Step-by-step Snake Bite First Aid and CPR instructions anyone can follow
- Contents regulated and safeguarded by Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Proudly designed and produced in Australia
Suited To: 1 person
Ideal For: Outdoor, Remote and Mobile Workplaces, Recreation, Agriculture, Energy Infrastructure Industry
Who Buys This? Councils, Schools, Wine Growers, Farmers, Landscape Gardeners, Sports and Recreation Clubs, Adventurers
1 x Snake Bite Bandage with Indicators 10cm x 10.5m
1 x Dressing Non Adherent 5cm x 5cm
1 x Crepe Elastic Bandage Heavy 10cm
1 x Thermal Shock Blanket
12 x Safety Pins Assorted
2 x Nitrile Gloves Disposable Powder Free
1 x Marker Pen (unspecified colour)
1 x Snake Bite First Aid & CPR Instruction Sheet
1 x Pouch Orange With Belt Loops
SpecificationsSuited to 1 person
Nylon Pouch With Belt Loops
Dimensions L14.5cm x W3.5cm x H12cm
Australian workplace health and safety inspectors can enter your business at any time to check your compliance with Work Health and Safety laws.
Failing to provide a safe Australian workplace leaves you liable to fines up to $800,000. Your business can be forced to close. You can even end up in prison.
As a person conducting a business or undertaking, it’s your responsibility to provide access to a suitable workplace first aid kit at all times. Choosing the right Brenniston National Standard Workplace First Aid Kit is easy. It assures you Australian workplace health and safety compliance.
The workplace first aid kit contents should be based on a risk assessment of the nature of the work, the hazards, size, location and the nature of your workplace, and the number and composition of the workers there.
The number of people the workplace first aid kit is suited to must include contractors and volunteers. Suitability is based on the first aid kit’s contents and suggested uses, in conjunction with your own workplace risk assessment.